Complete the Arch Mortgage Application online > CLICK HERE>>>

In general, the documentation you will need includes:
Photo (Driver's License and/or State Issued ID)

Photo (Driver's License and/or State Issued ID)
Mortgage Statement (most recent 2 months) showing current payment for mortgage principle, taxes, and insurance.
Statements for all liquid assets (checking, savings, money market, stock, profit sharing, IRA's, annuities, 401K, etc.) NOTE: We need ALL pages of any statement
Personal Tax returns for the most recent two years filed (all pages, and all schedules to be included).


Pay stubs covering the most recent 30 days (within 30 days of closing as they become available)
  For the past two years:

Names, addresses and your term of employment for each employer

W-2's for the two most recent years
If you have made any large deposits to your accounts:

Explanation and source for deposit.

If large deposit was a gift:

Signed gift letter (lender can supply).

Copy of gift check.

Copy of deposit receipt.
  If you own more than 25% of a business:

Corporate or partnership tax returns.
  If self-employed:

Business tax returns for the last three years (with schedules including K1s). If an extension was filed, a copy of the IRS Extension filing will be required.

Year-to-Date Profit and Loss (P&L) Statement prepared by an accountant, especially for any years where taxes have not yet been filed.
  If you own rental property:

Tax returns for the last two years and current rental agreements.
  If you are retired:

Pension Award Letter.
  If you receive Social Security:

Social Security Award Letter.
  If you are counting child support as income:

Copy of child support agreement (and divorce decree if applicable).

Copy of twelve months of cancelled child support checks.


Names, addresses, account numbers, balances and monthly payments on all current loans.
Explanation of credit report anomalies, including:

Late payments, credit inquiries in the last 90 days, charge-offs, collections, judgments and/or liens.

Bankruptcy filed within last seven years (bring a copy of your bankruptcy papers).


Copy of DD Form 214, Report of Separation.


If there is a Community Association or Homeowners Association, the amount of your Association Dues and a copy of the last two months statements showing this.
A copy of your Homeowner's Insurance Declarations Page showing the premium amount.
If applicable, a copy of your divorce decree.